Hell-O


Hi, it’s me – your once-upon-a-time lover. I’m here to tell you I'm sorry for our last conversation. I don’t want your forgiveness. Actually, I only want to make sure you know I didn’t mean to make a mess of your mind. I wonder if, instead of telling you the truth, I could’ve just created a beautiful lie and sold it to you as our perfect future. Do you remember? I told you we couldn’t be together, at least, not officially. I told you fate conspired against us from the very beginning. Even so, you’ve chosen to let things go on naturally. Everything was so right. Darn it! That first kiss should have sealed everything. Maybe I didn’t give you all of me. Time went by, you grew more impatient than ever and you didn’t want to simply feel the heat of my body. Did I spoil you? It’s quite possible. Now you ask me for a time to think things over. I can’t refuse it. It would be selfish of me to do such cruelty. I don’t know whether it’s a goodbye or a see you later, but I want you to know that the best moments in my life were the ones we’ve spent together. Please, take care.

Stepheson Emmanuel

Comments