Save Me!


I wish things were quite different. Alas, the control of fate is not up to me. I must remember I am powerless, just like a grain of sand in the middle of a vast desert. Why does life get so stressful? I do not understand things anymore. Oh, darn it! Whatever... I am surrounded by many people, but I feel alone. I can barely hear the cold wind howling behind my ears; it is very terrifying. My soul is long gone. Now, there is only a dark mass of fear and anger inside of this frail receptacle I often call my body. I am not sure, but whenever the sun goes down, it feels like the end of the world is closer. My savior, where are you? Please, come to me! I need you more than at any time in the past. I am confused; my mind plays foul games on me. I have the sensation of everything crumbling down. It is like THE WHOLE EXISTENCE will collapse. Help me! I beg thee! Your voice is the only thing capable of healing my deepest wounds.

Atlas BrĂ³n

Comments