Foolish Heart


Once again the day is gone and my worst nightmares come true. O son of Hades! The one who stalketh me in the shadows! Thou praisest my external appearance with such eloquence. However, thou really dost not know who I truly am. Thou talkest about my hair, my eyes and my lips but thou forgetest that the true love is more than the vain desires of the flesh. Thy words are as empty as my feelings for thee.

Should I love thee because thou thinkest thou lovest me? Alas, it is not possible. Thou callest me wicked and keepest stalking me as a ghost. What a hypocrite! Thine actions are not  good at all! I beg thee to keep thy lips away from mine. The viper venom streaming from thy dangerous mouth maketh me faint. Silly man, wilt thou still allow thy foolish heart betray and blind thee?

Imanuele Isolda (Stepheson Emmanuel)

Comments